Friday, May 9, 2008

Westlife - Written In The Stars

Stay with me dont fall asleep to soon, the angels can wait for a moment. Come real close, forget the world outside, tonight we're alone its finally you and I.

[Bridge]
It wasnt meant to feel like this, not without you.

[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place it just wouldnt rhyme without you. When i see how my path seems to end up before your face, the state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars.

Dont be afraid, I'll be right by your side through the laughter and pain together we're bound to fly.
[Bridge]
I wasnt meant to love like this, not without you.

[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place, it just wouldnt rhyme (wouldnt rhyme) without you. When I see how my path seems to end up before your face. The state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars. x2

We made a few mistakes, like sometimes we do. been through a lot of hard ways but I made it back to you.
[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place (into place) it just wouldnt rhyme (wouldnt rhyme) without you. When I see how my path seems to end up before your face, the state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars. x2

The state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

membajak............that's going too far...ngak original rakitan kamu...buat entry itu harus benar-benar punya kita dan kita yang ngeformatnya....biar sederhana tapi asli..itu yang penting...ngak bakalan pernah kamu rasakan kepuasan kalau kamu hanya membajak dan menjiplak...fake....

Anonymous said...

yo ben to...sirik ae comment ndek nduwur ku iki...

ckakakakaka... ^_^v

sewa mobil di surabaya said...

lagu ini bener enak banget gan